35th Annual Fall Arcadia Bluegrass Festival
September 20-22, 2018
For the Benefit of
Upperco Volunteer Fire Department
Big Country Bluegrass
Thursday September 20th
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm Hickory Hill
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm The Martin Brothers
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm Iron Ridge
- 6:00pm - 6:50pm Hickory Hill
- 7:00pm - 7:50pm The Martin Brothers
- 8:00pm - 8:50pm Iron Ridge
Friday - September 21st
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm - Dark Hollow Bluegrass
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm - Mark Tempelton & Pocket Change
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm - Remington Ryde
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm - Bluegrass Brothers
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm - Dark Hollow Bluegrass
- 6:00pm - 6:50pm - Mark Tempelton & Pocket Change
- 7:00pm - 7:50pm - Remington Ryde
- 8:00pm - 8:50pm - Bluegrass Brothers
Saturday - September 22nd
- 11:00am - 11:50am - California Ramblers
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm - Garrett Newton Band
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm - Blue Mafia
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm - Big Country Bluegrass
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm - Danny Paisley & Southern Grass
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm - California Ramblers
- 5:00pm - 5:50pm - Garrett Newton Band
- 6:00pm - 6:50pm - Blue Mafia
- 7:00pm - 7:50pm - Big Country Bluegrass
- 8:00pm - 8:50pm - Danny Paisley & Southern Grass
- Adult 3-Day Advance $60.00 (Includes Jam Night)
- Adult 3-Day Gate $65.00 (Includes Jam Night)
- Jr. (age 12-15 years) 3-Day with Adult $35.00
- Under 12 Free with Adult
- Wednesday Jam Night 6:30 P.M. - $5.00
- Thursday 3:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. $20.00
- Friday 1:00 - 9:00 P.M. $30.00
- Saturday 11:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M. $35.00
- Limited Electric Sites - $15.00 Per Night
- Rough Camping - $5.00 Per Night
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - Purchase your tickets to the next
September festival before you leave the grounds. $55.00
NO CREDIT CARDS - Adv. Sales ends Sunday Sept. 16th.
Postmarked Orders and Return Mailing of tickets ends
Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope
And Make Checks Payable To:
UPPERCO VOL. FIRE CO.
c/o William Hale, Jr.
15723 Dover Road
Upperco, MD 21155
- Golf Carts: Must have Valid Drivers License. Operate at Owner’s Risk if you bring one.
- Pets Must Be Kept on a Leash.
- We Are Unable to Reserve Your Site. Please Pay ALL Camping Fees At Gate. Camping Fees Will Apply From The Time Units Arrive On The Grounds.
- Gate Will Open 9 AM Monday, Sept. 18, 2017
- Stretched or Broken Armbands Will NOT Be Honored
- BRING LAWN CHAIRS
- AVAILABLE ON GROUNDS: ICE, Good Food, Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- AUTHORIZED VENDORS ONLY
- SECURITY on Duty - NO DRUGS
- The following WILL NOT be allowed in the CONCERT, CONCESSION or KITCHEN/BUILDING areas:
- Un-Authorized Golf Carts, Motorcycles, Coolers,
- Glass Containers, Display of Alcohol, Bikes,
- Dogs or Pets. (Does not apply to Parking Area.)
- NO REFUNDS / RAIN OR SHINE
- IN CASE OF EXTREMELY INCLEMENT WEATHER: Activity Building with bathroom/shower/kitchen facilities attached may be used.
- If only a threat of showers, undercover area is available.
DIRECTIONS: & Event Information
From 1-95 take 695 to 795 to Rt. 30N. Exit 9A. Located 6 miles
north of Reisterstown or 4 miles south of Hampstead off MD Rt.
30. Take Arcadia Avenue to grounds located at 16020 Carnival
Avenue, Upperco, MD 21155.
For event information go to
www.Facebook.com | www.uppercovfc.org
During Festival Dates:
(410) 374-4111: To Grounds/Event